SJ12 / SJ16 | Work Heights – 18′ to 21’7″
Skyjack’s Vertical Mast Lifts offer an easy to service, low maintenance design in a compact and versatile package.
These are zero emission, compact machines with low floor loading which means they can be used in more applications, including on finished and ornamental floors increasing your customer base.
- A motor controller increases proportionality and improves battery life by adjusting the speed of the 24 Volt DC motor and output from the hydraulic gear pump.
- Front wheel hydraulic drive with 90 degree steering gives a zero inside turning radius.
- Can operate with confidence in the smallest of spaces and in close proximity to sensitive and valuable equipment.
- A spring “coil” type control and power cable ensures reliable operation.
- The cylinder can be removed without disassembling the mast and chain mounts are easily accessible for inspection.
- Pothole protection helps minimize tip over hazards.
- Low stowed platform height allows easy step in entry and exit from platform.
- Tie down lift lugs for easy transportation.
- Up to 30% gradeability.